Wedding planning is putting the pieces to the puzzle together in order to form one of the most beautiful events in your life! You’ve spent so much time and effort in making your wedding “picture perfect”, now it’s time to hire a skillful wedding photographer to capture every moment and make it last forever!
While selecting a photographer for the BIG DAY can be very daunting, it is very imperative to ask the right questions in order to choose the best candidate to capture your most cherished moments.
Here’s a list of 14 questions to ask your prospective photography:
- How long have you been in business?
- How many weddings have you done?
- Are you available to shoot on my wedding date?
- How far in advance do I need to book with you?
- Will there be a 2nd shooter involved?
- What is your refund and cancellations policies?
- How would you describe your style of photography? (e.g. traditional, creative)
- What type of equipment do you use?
- In case of a malfunction, do you have back up equipment?
- Do you have a portfolio available for me to review?
- What is your best package deal?
- Do you shoot in color and black & white?
- If my event is longer than expected? Are you able to stay?
- Is there any specific information you need from me before my wedding day?
We hope our list serves as an excellent reference tool in your selection process.
Happy Planning Beauties & Gents!
Please note: Unless otherwise stated topic and topic content is that of Custom Designs. All respected artwork should link to it’s respected owners or Custom Designs; should we be the owner of that particular image.