Aww congrats to Reggie Bush! July has been a hot wedding month.
Gorgeous wedding dresses are popping up all over the world! But, one designer that have caught and kept my eye Berta Bridal. Berta has some of the most extraordinary gowns I have ever seen grace the runways. Gowns with bling, gowns with lace these gowns are sure to attract any style bride, and knock any Groom off his feet!
Happy Planning Beauties & Gents !
Content written by Kimberlee, Owner/President of Custom Designs. Topic provided by Mind Over Media Enterprises. .
Please note: Unless otherwise stated topic and topic content is that of Kimberlee, President/Owner of Custom Designs. All respected artwork should link to it’s respected owners or Custom Designs should we be the owner of that particular image.
We love this blog about traveling with your little ones. Great for new moms and even seasoned moms, or moms to be.
Originally posted on the bright side:
Airplanes and children
Yay, a vacation! A trip! Let’s go! Oh wait, we have a kid. Never mind, we’re not going.
Traveling with children can be, well, discouraging. Let’s face it—they require endless amounts of gear, have unpredictable mood swings and are still running away from you in public. But, you can’t sit back and miss out on life—and plenty of people survive traveling with kids each and every day—so take a look at some tips and tricks to help ease some airline travel headaches to ensure your next trip is a seamless one.
Try to find direct flights whenever possible. Timing is also crucial—consider naptimes, lunchtimes and cranky high times. If you are running into limited options, it might be best to chalk it up for just one day and risk them not taking a nap to secure a great price and ideal schedule. By morning, you will…
View original 1,407 more words
Happy 4th of July !! What is everyone doing today to celebrate the Independence Day of USA? Last year I had just had my first child nearly 4 weeks prior so the 4th was rather relaxing especially because I had to … Continue reading
So, no glitz, glam and pretty photos in this one. Just the real business about Marriage Licenses the most important piece of paper to establish your union.
Some couples are unsure of where to begin and the associated cost with this fine piece of paper thus my below list was created for your reference. These answers apply to those getting married in the state of Maryland.
Before we dive in I want to share a fun fact that I learned a few years ago is that most (not all) destination wedding couples plan to get married at the court house so they don’t have to deal with the legality of the licensing in another country.
1. Where do I get it? County Courthouse
2. Which county? The county in which your wedding is to be held. If for some reason this is not convenient for you some counties do allow a fillable PDF Non-resident form to be completed and provided to the Clerk or Circuit Court where you reside or comparable office.
3. How much does it cost? Depends on the county. Anywhere between $35-$55 as of 06/18/14 some accept Visa/Mastercard (Calvert $55 (cash/money order only), Howard $50 (cash only), Montgomery $50 (cash or check is preferred), Charles (Cash Only)
4. What do I need? Photo ID and both of your SS#s, DOBs, and place of births. (I went solo since hubby was working and didn’t have any documents, but my ID, and it was acceptable in Queen Anne County.) However, if you have any divorce or widow decrees you will need to bring a copy of that along with you or have knowledge of all information pertaining to it. But, if you’ve been married before, why are you reading this?
5. How do I find out more? Google… or click the handy little links provided below:
6. Now what? Get married, duh! Your officiant will know what to do with it. S/he will send in one part, keep one part and give you the pretty part.
7. How do I change my name? You need to first take your marriage license to the SS office and get a new card. They give you something temporary in the meantime. (FREE!) Then you go to the MVA and get a new license. ($35) Then, it’s easier to do everything else. If places require you to have a certified copy of your marriage license, you have to get it from the county it was filed in ($5.00-$10.00). After that, don’t forget to change it with your work, bank or credit union, doctors, utilities, tax people, insurance peeps, college, credit cards, voter’s registration, library, etc.
8. I’m not changing my name, am I done? Yep. But don’t forget you have to update your tax status (they want more taxes from you) and if you need to get on any home owner deeds (or vice versa) and home insurances… beneficiaries of IRAs, life insurance… and all that other fun legal stuff that I don’t know about — and don’t want to know about.
9. Wait, so that’s it? Well, yeah. It’s not that bad…Except for the fact that most County Clerk’s office hours are 8a to 4p Monday thru Friday so that could be a problem for the 9 to 5ers. But, other than that you’re good to go!
Happy Planning Beauties & Gents!
Non traditional wedding trends are popping up all over the country; or out of the country with destination weddings being all the craze. Since there are many different wedding styles selecting what to wear can be quite difficult for the Groom, and … Continue reading
Originally posted on Fan Kous:
Berta not too long ago launched another mini collection for 2014, and trust us, it’s gorgeous. Titled “Summer Edition”, this collection completes Berta’s 2014 bridal lineup. The inspiration for Summer Edition came from Berta’s roots: her…
Originally posted on Fan Kous:
“Your wedding must reflect you and your groom’s character and style. So don’t really feel obligated to do what everyone else does just because it is the way issues have usually been accomplished. Whether its…